Largest Virtual Group-Song Event in India!
AMRIT VIDYA GEETH
As part of the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75 years of Indian Independence Celebration, more than 75,000 students from across Kerala will come together to sing some pre-composed songs on a virtual platform at the same time on 16 August 2022. This is an effort aimed to create an Indian Record. This effort will be evaluated and recorded by India Book of Records.
Upon the success of this effort, we will try similar effort to win a world record with larger participation at a later event.
- 150 Schools, selected from across Kerala
- 500 students from each School
- One Song, composed specially for the event
- All Students sing the same song from their School Assembly place
- On a given time and date
- Streamed through a virtual platform
- Aimed to be an Indian Record Creation Attempt
- Thousands of Students from various Schools will participate
- Event live streamed from Multiple School Locations
- All participants will Sing same songs simultaneously
- Same date and time
- Collaborated through a Virtual Conferencing Platform
- First of its kind program conducted
- ‘Largest participation of singers singing same songs on a virtual platform on a specified time’
- This is the first step to conduct a World Record event at a future date.
INDIA BOOK OF RECORDS
India Book of Records has approved the Event for Evaluation and will be the official Evaluators for the Event. On successful conduct of the Event, the same will be Recorded in India Book of Records.
This is the first attempt to go for a larger attempt at a later date for a world record with more participants.
Authorised Adjudicators of India Book of Records will be present to verify and certify the conduct of the Event on 16th August 2022.
Event Sponsored by:
TUTORMINE.COM, the personalized one-to-one Online Tuition Platform is the official Sponsor of the Event.
An Indian Record Attempt as “Largest Participating Virtual Group-Song Event by Students in India”
Progress World Foundation
Kochi, Kerala, India
+91 98957 59579